Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Eye of the Beholder

Some days it just strikes me that that would make a great shot. 'That' of course varies and just turns into another pastime; one in which I have armed myself with a DSLR and a hefty lens. Here are some of those varied reults:

This is a dock across the street from my in-laws.

An egret cutting across the sky.

Just a clock hanging in my breakfast nook.

An abandoned home.

A flower I haven't identified yet.

Some would call these weeds, but I call them pretty little things.

My boy, Jack, sitting so handsome.

Jack, once again. My wife liked this one so much she hung it in the house.

Ladybug on a lawn chair.

A green treefrog woken from a nap.

In the future I'll try and do a better job of categorizing the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment